Sunday 6 May 2012

Why I don't post regularly

I am writing this on the outside chance that I have attracted a few regular readers who may be occasionally disappointed to visit this site and find that I haven't posted anything new for weeks.  Blogger's handy stats widget suggests I had 20 visits yesterday, and even more the day before.  Someone is obviously looking at my blog, even if they don't actually read it.

Anyway, I don't always update the blog because I write other things.  Many are unfit for publication, although that doesn't stop me from trying.  Some projects are quite time-consuming, for example the novels and plays.  When I'm working on something like this, I don't always have the time and/or the energy to post a blog.  Rest assured that if anything is published (or performed) I will plug it here relentlessly.

I have had some success publishing shorter pieces.  Recently I have published two reviews - here and here  - and an article.  Feel free to visit these pieces and comment.  I will continue blogging here, but my legions of adoring fans need to resign themselves to this being an occasional treat.

No comments: